Satellite internet system in Annai - central Guyana

Satellite internet system in Annai - central Guyana

Postby john.p » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:58 am

I am looking to find a supplier who can replace an existing satellite internet set up based in Annai in the central Guyana, South America. We are a UK based charity called Global Canopy and we have a project based there and we are working with the local community in the use of smart rugged mobile phones to record rainforest changes and looking for that data to be sent over the internet to cloud based storage for analysis and presentation in maps etc.

The current internet system based in the local community system is almost unusable and we are looking for a new provider. I would like to talk through the details and get a quote asap, but as I am based in the UK maybe a skype call would be the best way to chat through the details. Please contact me on this board so I can provide my Skype contact details.

I look forward to your call.
J.P.
john.p

Re: Satellite internet system in Annai - central Guyana

Postby HVYMTL » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:00 pm

J.P.,

You can contact us, we have multiple equipment mfg. & services available.

thanks,

Tom@CountrySideNet.com
HVYMTL

Re: Satellite internet system in Annai - central Guyana

Postby cbaird5940 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:09 am

Hi ,This is Clairmont Baird from Baird Communications Inc in West Palm Beach Florida. We have bean servicing that area for the past five years and can provide the service, our office # is 305-712-5060, or skype me on clairmont.baird2 or email is cbaird5940@gmail.com.
Thanks
Clairmont Baird
Baird Communications Inc.
cbaird5940

Return to Guyana