HNS VNO provider wanted for the Americas

Installations and discussion regarding satellite internet over satellite in South America.

HNS VNO provider wanted for the Americas

Postby Rero » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:37 am

We''re looking for a HNS service provider for an educational project in the Amazon area covering Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil and Bolivia. This is a network of educational radios and for the amazon area we need two-way VSAT terminals. The organization - Asociacin Latinoamericana de Educacin Radiofnica, ALER - is based in Quito, Ecuador. Apart from the network of Amazone radios we're setting up a project in Venezuela - EDUCOM - that will connect schools with educational radio and provide school radio and television and distance learning to adults and young learners.   For the rest of the continent we need a distribution channel on the DVB-S2 platform provided as a multicast stream to stream radio content of 10 national coordinators of educational radio.   We're looking for a provider that is interested in renting us satellite bandwidth as a VNO and one that can provide this coverage.   If I'm not at the right address with you, can you please send me some contacts?
Rero

Re: HNS VNO provider wanted for the Americas

Postby f1com » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi we have HN service on SATMEX 6 for Central and South America. Please let me know about our project, I can help you.

Ronald Herrera
F1 Computers
ronaldh@f1computer.net
507-66776437
Panama
f1com

Postby alberto_lc » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 pm

We are company based in Bolivia we have HNS Hub with DVBS2 technology we are interested in helping you with your project. Please contact us. alozada@bolsat.com
alberto_lc

Postby sipsat09 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:36 am

We are a satellite service provider based in El Salvador, with over 12 years experience and operations and coverage throughout North, Central, and South America. We use Gilat and Shiron HUBs, and provide both C and Ku bands.

It would be a pleasure to assist you in this satellite internet project and any future projects you may have. Please contact me for more information...

Regards,
Juan Jose Dordelly
juan.dordelly@siprosat.com.sv
sipsat09

Return to South America Internet Access