ASHOUR - satellite communication in Iraq & Middle East

Ratings and reviews of satellite Internet access providers. Consumers of sattelite internet service share their experiences about various providers. Quickly find satellite internet service providers and satellite internet companies for your business needs.

ASHOUR - satellite communication in Iraq & Middle East

Postby ashourfzco » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 am

Greetings from Ashour Trading Fzco!

I am sending you this email to introduce you to our services, should you have any requirement that we could assist you with. With the experience of the projects under our belt, I am confident that I can assist you with any VSAT hardware requirement that you may have.

We wish it would be an opportunity to establish a productive and long-term business relationship. Please feel free to contact the undersigned for any further information.

About ASHOUR

ASHOUR is one of the leading providers of satellite communication in Iraq & Middle East, established in 2004 in Dubai-UAE specialized with Telecommunications and satellite services business. We are one of the main distributor of iDirect, Comtech, Ipricot, Andrew, Prodelin, etc.

ASHOUR Product portfolio

· iDirect modems ( 3100, X3, X5, 5100, 5300, 5350, 7000, etc)
· Linkstar modems ( DVB S2)
· Comtech modems ( CDM 570L, 600, 625, etc)
· Ipricot Modems ( S600, S1200, etc)
· Andrew Antennas ( C & Ku Band)
· Prodelin Antennas ( C & Ku Band)
· BUCs ( ranging from 2W to 200W)
· LNBRs
· Penetrating & Non Penetrating mount
· Cables ( RG6, RG11, LMR 400, etc)
· Cisco Routers
· Memotec products, etc.

Above all I assure that our prices are more competitive. We wish to explore business opportunities for VSAT hardware in your esteemed organization.

For further information please visit our website.

Best Regards,

David R.Antony
VSAT Sales
Ashour Trading FZCO
Jebel Ali, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 8860658 , Fax: +971 4 8860659
Email : sales@ashourfzco.com, Web: http://www.ashourfzco.com
ashourfzco

Return to Sat-internet Providers and Resellers